Yes!... Thats right!... The force is with me... at least it was for a little while. This was a fun project. I took a break from the code and decided to go in search of my metaclorine. I made a small clip just to see what it took to make this type of special effect. As it turns out, this takes a really LONG! time and a ton of disk space. With that said, it was a lot of fun and worth looking into if you (a) need a break from the code and (b) are feeling a bit creative. There are tons of resources online so it should be easy to get started. After this, I have to say I have a lot of respect for the hard core Star Wars Fan Film producers.